This pumpstation was designed, manufactured & assembled in-house before being delivered to the Orewa site in a one-piece fibreglass unit.
Site: Orewa, Auckland
This pumpstation was designed, manufactured & assembled in-house in our Wanganui Composites plant before being delivered to site in a one-piece fibreglass unit.
The pumpstation was for a land development project in Orewa that services 103 lots that couldn’t achieve gravity connection to the wastewater network.
View more on our Pumpstation page: Municipal Packaged Pump Stations
Our team worked with the Engineers to this project with the design of this pumpstation; the wetwell and integral valve chamber were manufactured from fibreglass and all pipework was pre-fitted in the factory before being delivered to site ready for the civil contractor to lower into the ground.
Wetwell size: 2.1m dia x 5.0m deep
Storage Tank: 2.1m dia x 8.0m long
Pumps: Xylem NP3127 8.5kW
Pipework: 100mm 316 Stainless Steel
Large Packaged Pump Stations
Fluidtec Packaged Pump Stations are ideal for use in residential and commercial subdivisions where a gravity connection is not possible.
These are completely manufactured and supplied in New Zealand, from our composites plant in Wanganui. See our unveling here: https://pumpandvalve.com/new-fibreglass-manufacturing-facility/
They are supplied to site fully built up complete with pumps, pipework, valves, control gear, pump protection, lids, inlet pipe and tank.
Constructed from fibreglass the tanks are custom designed on a case by case basis and are able to be installed at depths of 12m deep. Standard pump station diameters are:
Custom diameters and builds are also available.
These units have an integral valve chamber making installation much easier.
Fluidtec Packaged Pump Stations are factory designed, built and assembled in our manufacturing facilities and are delivered to site ready to be lowered into the ground. Compared to a conventional concrete pump station typical onsite site work is thus restricted to:
- Lowering in the one-piece pump station (valves and pipework are already installed)
- Connect the outlet pipe with single flange
- Lowering the pumps down (only because we cannot transport the pump station with them)
Note we will have a picture of the pump station here as a cutaway showing the below points:
- Integral valve chamber – easy installation and simple valve removal
- One piece Fibreglass tank – zero infiltration, lightweight, designed for complete immersion and impervious to H₂S corrosion.
- 60° sludge batter incorporated into the base of the chamber to prevent solids build up
- Hinged safety grate under the wet well opening
- Preassembled pipework from the pump auto-coupling to external discharge flange
- Dismantling elbow – simple valve removal
- Tank internals have a white gelcoat coating enabling easy cleaning and also making visual inspections easy.
Where you need to design/install a pumping station for project where the Council will take this over, please consider one of our FRP Package Pumpstations.
Typical applications are:
- Residential Developments
- Commercial / Industrial Developments
- Retro-fit / upgrade existing pumpstations
We have our FRP Pumpstations approved / supplied into the following Councils/Municipalities:
- Far North District Council
- Kaipara District Council.
- Whangarei District Council
- Auckland Council
- Watercare Services
- Veolia Water
- Thames Coromandel District Council
- Waikato District Council
- Hamilton City Council
- Matamata Piako District Council
- Waipa District Council
- Western Bay of Plenty District Council
- Tauranga City Council
- Rotorua District Council
- Gisborne District Council
- Palmerston North City Council
- Kapiti Coast District Council
- Hutt City Council
- Grey District Council
- Christchurch City Council
- Queenstown Lakes District Council