McBerns Odour filters are mixed media odour filters that have been designed specifically for eliminating foul odours from sewage. Unlike other conventional odour filters that only use activated carbon to treat odour McBerns Odour filters use a formulated media cartridge where foul and noxious odours pass through activated carbon and then through the rest of the media to treat the odours that the carbon will not treat.
McBerns Odour Filters don’t mask odours, they adsorb, absorb & convert H2S, acidic gases & VOCs. No Chemical Scrubbing or Bio-Mass involved in our treatment – Mixed Media Filters are a proven efficient, cost effective way to treat odours.
WHY INSTALL A McBERNS MIXED MEDIA ODOUR FILTER?
- ADSORBS & TREATS GASES FAST
- LOW OPERATING & MAINTENANCE COSTS
- PASSIVE – NO MAINS POWER REQUIRED
- LONG MEDIA LIFE COMPARED TO STANDARD CARBON FILTERS
- REDUCES CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
- QUICK, SAFE & EASY TO INSTALL
- REPLACEMENT MEDIA CARTRIDGES
- SIZE RANGE TO SUIT ALL SITES
- ECONOMICAL & EFFECTIVE
- ODOUR LOGGING DATA SUPPORT
- EASY & SAFE SERVICING
- CAN BE ADAPTED TO ANY PIPE SIZE
- WIND ASSISTED OR ELECTRIC FANS AVAILABLE
Available in sizes that range from suiting a 50mm sewer vent on a house right up to full scalable solutions that treat up to 200+ l/sec air flow at 200ppm H₂S average (1000ppm peak) the McBerns Odour Filter range will have a solution that fits your need.