Ecodos is a range of cost efficient, high-quality, universal metering pumps from Lewa.
- Flow rate 0.4 to 1500 l/h per pump head
- Discharge pressure 20 bar
- Mechanically actuated diaphragm metering pump with monitored 4-layer sandwich diaphragm for lower pressures
- An absolutely reliable, economical and highly adaptable metering pump, with a mechanically actuated diaphragm.
- Tried-and-tested modular system to build the perfect pump for the duty
Pump & Valve Specialties Ltd are the sole New Zealand representative for LEWA.
Contact us on 0800 786 774 for more details.
Visit the LEWA official webpage here
Many metering tasks take place in the low-pressure range. In principle, high-pressure pumps such as the LEWA Ecoflow can also be used here, though it is usually not efficient to do so.
For this reason, LEWA offers the Ecodos series as an efficient, safe solution for pumping fluid in the low-pressure range.
The LEWA ecodos is a mechanically actuated diaphragm metering pump with a monitored, 4-layer sandwich diaphragm for low pressures, which has numerous advantages over comparable pumps.
- Metering accuracy: Precise flow rate adjustment of ± 1% even in low pressure conditions. Adjustment range of up to 1:50 possible by varying stroke length and/or rotational speed.
- Wide range of sizes and configurations: Adjust the LEWA ecodos precisely to meet your requirements: With 13 output ratings, the material variants 1.4571, PVC, PVDF and PTFE and adapted accessories, the diaphragm metering pump is suitable for virtually any pumping task in the low-pressure range.
- Control systems: Simply integrate the LEWA ecodos into the existing production system: Control the output on the motor side using a frequency converter or with an automatic stroke adjustment. We are happy to advise you to ensure that your pumps run at maximum efficiency.
For hygienic processes in the low-pressure range.
Extremely hygienic conditions must be present for the production of food, beverages, medicine, and pharmaceutical products and LEWA offers the Ecodos sanitary/hygienic pump series to meet these strict requirements.
The LEWA Ecodos sanitary/hygienic with pump heads made of polypropylene or stainless steel is hermetically sealed and prevents the pumped product from becoming contaminated. Thanks to its easy-to-clean surfaces, product residue, biological residue and germs can be removed completely.
The ideal choice for metering tasks with low pressure up to 20 bar, fulfilling both aseptic and hygienic specifications with high reliability and efficiency. Thanks to mechanical diaphragm actuation, it is impossible for the hydraulic oil to contaminate the pumping fluid.
- Exact metering setting: Precise flow rate adjustment of ± 1%. even at low suction pressures. Adjustment range of up to 1:50 using the stroke length and/or rotational speed.
- Sanitary/hygienic-compliant design: Fulfils production requirements for food and pharmaceutical products: It features the smallest possible dead spaces and polished, easy-to-clean surfaces.
- FDA compliant: All parts in contact with fluids are FDA-compliant. They are also animal fat free and inspected and documented in accordance with USP Class VI.
- Wide range of options: 13 output ratings, the material variants 1.4571, PVC, PVDF and PTFE and adapted accessories, the Ecodos is suitable for virtually any pumping task in the low-pressure range.