Sabre Effluent Pumps are supplied as either a ‘plug and pump’ complete package (includes all necessary pump protection) or as a base pump that can be integrated into your system.
In an increasingly demanding environment, heavy duty solutions are required for the transfer and process of cow shed effluent.
Pump & Valve offer the toughest solutions with their Sabre Progressive Cavity pumps. Sabre pumps are heavy duty units that can handle the rigors of daily usage and have smarts that make them the best choice on the market today.
Please click here to view Sabre Effluent Pumps Brochure (pdf)
Click here to view Sabre EFX range brochure (pdf)
- 24 month warranty on our superior Cardin universal joint system
- 12 months warranty on all other components
- Stronger more reliable planetary gearbox
- Heavy duty galvanised dipped baseplate fully supports pump and motor for ease of maintenance
- WEG motors with standard IEC flanges are used as they have local support, exceed MEPS 2006 standards and haveIP55 protection. Note that we do not use wet flanged motors.
- Rotors in 410 s/steel and hard chrome plated = harder stainless and better wear life
- Improved rotor / stator geometry resulting in lower rubbing speeds and zero leakage
- Self priming, non clogging operation with high suction lift capabilities
- Drawn power directly fluctuates to the system pressure, eg; low pressure = low power
- More consistent irrigation pattern across the farm due to a more consistent flow rate
- Pump has been tested and pre-commissioned in-house before dispatch
Accessories (please enquire)
- Stone catchers
- Countdown timers
- Pulse timers
- Inlet and outlet connections