Mosbaek A/S is a world leader in stormwater flow management and produces a range of unique and proven flow regulation products that are used internationally:
• Almost 40 years developing the highest quality vortex flow regulators on the market, with the broadest range of applications.
• The Mosbaek factory in Demark produces approximately 1,400 units annually, with capacity to grow to 3,000-3,500 units annually.
• Since 1995, the company has sold 15,000 regulators.
• Quick production capability – typically three to four weeks from Pump & Valve’s initial contact to them, to manufacturing and shipping to us
• Partners with distributors in most Western and Central European countries, with market share of 25% or more in many countries.
• Product philosophy focuses on finding the simplest possible solution to specific flow control problems in order to ensure optimum construction, while minimizing operating and maintenance costs for the user.
• Each Mosbaek flow regulator is designed and built to customer specifications.